Sep 7, 2008

Introduction of Tony Wong

Year 2008, I have 15 years of working experience of manufacturing field.

My first job position was assistance engineer for product development, and now I am an operation director. I am looking after engineering department, production department, quality department, product development department and lean sigma department.


I just completed the project in year 2006, setup a 22000 square meter new site in South China, and now I am going to setup another new site in East China.

Those above is only a brief of myself and is not worth to waste your time here but I found that the way I am going to develop LEAN MANUFACTURING is a meaningful topic which I hope I can share my feeling and experience with you through my blog.

Off cause, I want to learn something from you as well.

No comments: